Cable TV Installer Job Responsibilities
A cable TV installer is a person or an expert who is hired by a telecommunications company or a local cable TV installation companies for the work of installing cable TV connections in the residential complexes or offices of customers or clients. A cable TV installer must not have any specific educational requirements but must be an expert at installation of cable TV connections. This job requires experience as well as skills. There are many other job responsibilities of a cable TV installer. The following is a list of the cable TV installer job responsibilities.
Cable TV Installer Job Responsibilities:
- A cable TV installer is responsible for the string and repair of the television cables and other related equipments for transmitting cable TV connections and messages for TV programming.
- A cable TV installer is also responsible for the installation of fresh cable TV connections in homes and offices of the customers or clients as per the requests or orders.
- A cable TV installer is responsible for looking after the defects in the existing systems or connections and also correcting them.
- They are required for placing, as well as removing of underground or aerial cables.
- A cable TV installer is responsible for installing supports, insulation, or wire systems.
- The job responsibility of a cable TV installer is also to oversee the auxiliary tasks necessary to maintain the lines or cables.
- A cable TV installer is also responsible for explaining cable services to the subscribers.
- A cable TV installer is required to collect the installation fees.
Category: Telecom Job Responsibilities