Summer Intern Job Responsibilities
A summer intern is a trainee at a company or an organisation who takes up a training or internship for a short period of the summer break from college studies. Any student taking up a summer internship in a company may have to work in accordance with the field or subject or may be given general job responsibilities. The following presents before you a list of some of the general job responsibilities of a summer intern in a company or an organisation.
Summer Intern Job Responsibilities:
- A summer intern is responsible for studying the company’s history, its clients, deals and details of its partners and shareholders.
- A summer intern may be given clerical work such as maintain reports, accounts checking and error removal, studying trends of the market etc.
- A summer intern may be responsible for field duties such as conducting surveys, presenting reports of the surveys, visiting potential clients for cracking sales deals etc…
- A summer intern is responsible for reporting to the department head and has to take all the orders from the department head.
- A summer intern is also responsible for research on opposition companies and presenting presentations and reports on the methods to outdo them in any possible manner.
- It is the responsibility of a summer intern to keep logs of every work being done in the department and maintain specific file work.
- A summer intern may be assigned the duty of arranging accounts in a particular order or manner as per the department head’s orders.
Category: Trainee Job Responsibilities