MBA Student Job Responsibilities
An MBA student is a student who is pursuing MBA (masters of business administration) course from a college or an MBA institute. Any MBA student is basically pursuing a post graduation degree course and gets admission on the basis of an entrance exam which is either conducted by the college or by the state board of education. An MBA student has many responsibilities other than studying the given subjects. The following is a list of the responsibilities of an MBA student.
MBA Student Responsibilities:
- An MBA student is responsible for studying the given subjects of an MBA schedule.
- An MBA student is also responsible for presenting various presentations and engaging in many group discussions during the terms of MBA.
- An MBA student is responsible for being present in the college in a proper dress code which is generally formal clothes.
- An MBA student is responsible for attending the placement cell of the college and giving tests and interviews for placement purpose.
- An MBA student is responsible for attending all classes regularly and maintaining discipline in college.
- An MBA student is responsible for keeping his conduct as per the rules of the college or MBA institute and not engaging himself in anything that goes against the policies of the college.
- An MBA student is responsible for preparing project, reports etc which are a part of the MBA curriculum.
- An MBA student is responsible for keeping the college premises clean and tidy.
- An MBA student is responsible for respecting the college and the teachers.
Category: Student Job Responsibilities