High School Student Job Responsibilities
A high school student is a student who is studying in a high school or pursuing studies in a high school. Any high school student has many other responsibilities while he is studying in the school. These responsibilities might be different than the major and primary responsibility which is studying. High school students are also required to keep certain other things and aspects in mind too. The following is a list of the high school student job responsibilities.
High School Student Job Responsibilities:
- It is the job responsibility of any high school student to reach school on time and leave it only when the school timings are over and high school is terminated.
- It is the job responsibility of a high school student to be present in the school in proper uniform and code of dressing. A high school student must be neat and tidy.
- A high school student is responsible for maintaining discipline while in school and he/she is responsible for suggesting other students also to be disciplined and well behaved.
- A high school is responsible for attending all classes and not bunking any class during the school hours.
- A high school student is responsible for respecting teachers, principle and the other staff members and obeying their orders.
- A high school student is responsible for studying all the subjects given to him and giving a satisfactory performance in tests and examinations.
- The cleanliness of the school is also a responsibility of a high school student so he/she must do his/her best to restrain from spreading any kind of dirt in the school.
Category: Student Job Responsibilities