Construction Manager Job Responsibilities
A construction manager is the managing professional who is responsible for planning, coordinating, budgeting, supporting and managing all the aspects of construction and maintenance of structures, buildings etc. A construction manager leads the construction team and is responsible for all the phases of construction.
Construction Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Construction Manager Job responsibilities include scheduling and planning all the phases like budget, deadlines, milestones etc. for construction project.
- These candidates are responsible for analyzing the labor and staff requirements and hiring the staff and labors as per the requirement.
- Construction Manager Job responsibilities also include explaining the job responsibilities to each segment of staff and time to time assessment of their performance.
- These managers are also required to lead, motivate, support and appraise the employees at the construction site.
- Construction Manager Job responsibilities also include preparation of contracts, additions and deletions in the contract terms with the professionals associated with the construction project.
- These professionals are also responsible for gathering all the legal permissions and permits required for the project.
- Construction Manager Job responsibilities include carrying out research and detailed study of construction plan to come up with effective and efficient construction techniques. They also need to guide the construction staff about construction procedures to be followed.
- Construction Manager Job responsibilities include maintaining the necessary documentation related with the construction project and managing & maintaining the inventory of the construction project.
- These professionals are also required to place purchase orders for the material, machinery and equipment required for the construction.
Category: Construction Job Responsibilities