Construction Laborer Job Responsibilities
A construction laborer is the person who is responsible for performing the physical tasks at the construction site. The tasks performed by these people include physical labor work like operating machinery, helping the site and construction engineer and basic construction work. These people come under the category of non-skilled workers who work under the supervision of manager or construction contractor.
Construction Laborer Job Responsibilities:
- Construction laborer job responsibilities include loading and unloading of materials related with construction, and categorize them according to the construction department where they are required.
- Construction laborer job responsibilities include provide necessary help and assistance to construction masons, carpenter, plumber etc.
- These candidates are also responsible for positioning, joining and sealing of components and construction structures.
- Construction laborer job responsibilities also include cleaning the surfaces and helping floor installers in their work.
- Construction laborer job responsibilities include installation of necessary machines and assisting in their operation.
- Construction laborer job responsibilities also include cleaning the construction sites and removing the harmful and hazardous materials from the site.
- These candidates are also required to control and manage traffic near those construction sites that are near roads or highways.
- These personnel are also required to dig trenches, fill back the unrequired excavations, level the surface etc.
- The construction site laborers are also responsible for operating, reading and maintaining the sampling devices on the construction sites to monitor the hazardous environments.
- The construction laborers are also responsible for spraying water on fresh cemented areas, walls, spray the finishing materials like sand, steam, water etc. on the required surfaces, and smoothly finishing the freshly poured concrete.
Construction interview questions
Category: Construction Job Responsibilities