Computer Technician Job Responsibilities
A computer technician is a person who is hired by an IT company, computer centre or repairing centres for working on the technicalities of a computer system. This work may involve installing, repairing and upgrading of computer systems in offices or residential complexes. A computer technician is responsible for a lot of job related work. The following is a list of a few of the job responsibilities of a computer technician.
Computer Technician Job Responsibilities:
- A computer technician is responsible for troubleshooting of computer systems and inspecting of the problems or complaints in a computer system or equipments.
- A computer technician is responsible for fixing wiring related problems in computer systems or identifying the additional errors or problems in a computer.
- A computer technician is responsible for conducting regular services for those computer systems which come under the warranty period.
- A computer technician is responsible for visiting the homes or offices of customers and clients after a complaint is registered.
- A computer technician is also required to replace old or worn out computer parts if the computers are within warranty period.
- A pc technician is responsible for maintaining a log of the complaints solved each day in a book and submitting it to the computer centre at the end of the month for cross checking and confirmation of accounts and payments.
- It is the responsibility of a pc technician to train new technicians which are hired by the computer repair centres at which the pc technician is employed.
Category: Technician Job Responsibilities