Call Center Supervisor Job Responsibilities
A call center supervisor is responsible for supervising, supporting and managing the day to day operations performed by the call center executives. A call center supervisor must have managerial, leadership and motivational qualities. He must also possess excellent communication skills. The major task performed by the call center supervisor is to groom the team and ensure that all the executives are performing their responsibilities properly.
Call Center Supervisor Job Responsibilities:
- Call center supervisor job responsibilities include training the call center executives and barging their performance.
- These candidates are also responsible for managing and supervising the day to day operations performed by the call center executives.
- Call center supervisor job responsibilities also include planning, supporting, managing and supervising all the tasks pertaining to the call center operations.
- Call center supervisor job responsibilities also include time to time assessment of the call center agents performance and suggesting corrective measures to the under performers to improve the performance.
- A call center supervisor is also responsible for necessary follow ups with the clients and customers of the call center products and services.
- Call center supervisor job responsibilities also include taking up escalated calls and attending customers’ issues, queries and problems.
- Call center supervisor job responsibilities also include maintaining necessary documentation related with call center agents, daily sales and follow-up details and performance assessment sheets.
- These professionals are also required to maintain the inventory of call center, assessing and making arrangements for repair of call center equipment and infrastructure, ordering the required material for call center and helping the recruitment team in selection of call center agents.
Category: Call Center Job Responsibilities