Athletic Trainer Job Responsibilities
Athletics refers to a sport which does not include just one sort of sport but is a collection of a number of sporting activities. The sports included in athletics are variations of throwing games, variations of games related to walking or/ and running, games with varied forms of jumping etc. All the people interested in athletics need to be trained in the sport they are interested in, only then can he/ she participate in the sports without posing risk to themselves and this is done by a athletic trainer.
Athletics Trainer Job Responsibilities
- The trainer has to analyze the respective athlete’s physical and mental status, and help him/ her pick such a sport where his/ her strong points can be utilized the in best possible manner.
- The trainer is responsible to help the athlete build the stamina that is required to perform to best of his/ her capabilities.
- The trainer is responsible for providing the much needed guidance to the athlete both in field and off the field.
- The trainer is the responsible for the training of the athlete and is required to advise the athlete on proper use of equipments.
- The trainer has to develop training programs and plans for the betterment of the athlete. He/ she are also responsible for proper implementation of the programs.
- The trainer is responsible for keeping the coaches, families and the superiors about the physical health of the athlete.
- The trainer is also responsible for helping the coaches and the authorities in planning measures which are best suited for the athletes.
Category: Trainee Job Responsibilities